Freitag, 17. Dezember 2010

decoration

Because Christmas for me is summertime, 36°C, cold tasty food, & I've been described as the funny colorful scrapper our christmas decoration speaks for my image & is a summer brise.

Our Adventkranz :-)


This tiny houses for our tree, are made with My mind's eye colorful christmas (wich fits we me really good). The background paper is Mme as well (fine & dandy).



Sorry for the pictures, I can not get the bright color out of it!



Here in Cologne we have tons of snow & I love it!
It looks gorceous!!! Like powder sugar all over the world.

Tonight we are trying to get to the christmas market to see it in this special snowy mood.




1 Kommentar:

  1. Darling,
    you have golden hands!!! It´s so beautiful, what you do!
    Kisses, Manu

    AntwortenLöschen