Donnerstag, 11. August 2011

"post it" tutorial

I did a new "post it" block & make fotos as a tutorial
but you can watch by Anjaskreativeseite to see the original.

You'll need a 8 cm wide stripe of paper (I've used savanne from SU) cut out of a A4 (the thinner side) 
& score it @ 8cm + 9,5cm + 17,5cm + 19 cm
(those measures are for a post it cube 7,5 x 7,5)


After that you just score every line until you get this:
(use your bone folder or just your hands)


Actually you have finished now, but you can do loooooottttttsssssss of thing more :-)

I've cut a 6,5 x 6,5 cm square in PP to make the cover & add a piece of ribbon.


In the inside, I've covered the little lead with a stripe of PP, round the corners 
& glue the "post its" (with extra glue).


Then you are free to decorate it the way you like. 
Mine turned out this way:




I hope you have fun creating your own "post it" boxes :-)

They are even reusable!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen