Dienstag, 13. Dezember 2011

waiting for frosty

The children & I tryed yesterday to "call" frosty to get over here...

But it didn't work gut... Well, it's wet.... but rainy :-( 
Last year we had nice, white, cold snowy weather. I 'll be happy to have that back.

Take a look of what we did:




The big ones, made a Star wich if was really dificult.... I feel bad, I'm sure they did not go home happy...




Next week we will be making a little present for the parents. 
I hope we are fast enogh. I was thinking we still have 2 more classes.

I wish you a cozy afternoon, by coffe or tea with cookies. 
What else can we do in such an agly day?

Gestern bei meine Papierwerke Ag's haben wir versucht, denn Schnee zu uns zu locken.

Es hat leider nicht so ganz funktioniert. Es ist nass aber nur Regen :-(
Es war soooooo schön letztes Jahr mit den weißen, kalten Schnee. 
Ich liebe es! Es wäre toll welches zu bekommen.

Die großen haben einen Stern gemacht, welches leider ich überschätz habe. 
Es war zu schwierig. 
Ich fühle mich deswegen schlecht. Sie waren nicht so happy am Ende der Stunde. 

Nächste Woche machen wir eine Geschenk für die Eltern & ich hoffe wir werden fertig denn es ist nur noch ein Tag!

Ein gemütliches Abend bei Kaffe oder Tee & leckere Plätzchen.
Was sollen wir sonst heute tun? :-)







1 Kommentar:

  1. Val: qué buena idea mostrar los trabajos de los chicos. Me encantan y se ve que a ellos también.
    What a good idea to show us the childrens' works. I love them & It semms they love them too. Good for you!!! I love you Baby! Mom

    AntwortenLöschen