Montag, 11. November 2013

Sauvage

I'm soooo happy! I finally finish this layout!
It was waiting long days to get done! And now, I have space to think of a new one :)
The new start @ school & the marvelous break in Tenerife stopped me to work on it.
The LO it's nr. 33 from the SBT Forum & I found it really helpful to scrap this crazy photos we did in France at the beach near to Royan, this summer.
Since fall it's getting really confortable around here, to watch some blue skies & remembering warm weather it's making my heart brighter.
I hope you had today, a great day enjoying the blue sky & the wonderful sun on your nose.






3 Kommentare:

  1. Wie schick!! Das ist wirlich ein tolles Layout, liebe Valeria! Ich mag die Farbkombi und die vielen Tags sehr gerne!

    Viele Grüße,

    Elvan :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ein traumhaft schönes Layout.
    Mehr davon !
    Lg HEidi

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ach wie schööööööööööön!
    Ich liebe die sommerlichen Farben und ganz besonders die schönen Kameras!

    Ganz ♥liche Grüße
    Ines

    AntwortenLöschen