Samstag, 14. Januar 2012

Kiss me Santa!

That's my first layout this year!

Since a couple of years, we don't  use green & red to decorate for christmas, but without thinking of it, my husband & I wear something red on the holy night.
That was a good occasion to use my old cosmo cricket "jolly by golly" paper!

I wanted to use this kissing snowman sign, & so I had a title. Everthing run one in one... 
I'm happy i've found inspiration by: pictures & words It was dificcult to find a two photo Lo :-)

Das ist mein erstes LO dieses Jahr!

Seit ein paar Jahre, wir benutzen keinen grün & rot zu dekorieren, aber zufälligerweise, mein Mann & ich trugen rot am Heiligabend.
Das war super, denn ich konnte endlich meine alte cosmo cricket  "jolly by golly" Papiere benutzen!

Ich wollte unbedingt diesen kleinen küssenden Schneemann und so hatte ich ein Titel. Es hat sich von allein ergeben... 
Ich bin glücklich ich konnte Inspiration bei pictures & words.
Es war nicht so einfach einen Lo für zwei große Bilder zu finden :-)












Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen